Boston Heritage Festival Trip
Frederick High School
April 23 – April 26, 2020
Make Trip Payments
- Round-Trip Charter Bus from Frederick High School
- Three night stay at DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton in North Boston
- Performance by the Blue Man Group
- Performance on stage with adjudication at a College/University in Boston (Students only)
- Joint concert with Fairhaven High School Music Department
- Masterclass per ensemble with experts in their field
- Private awards banquet and party
- Guided Tour of Boston Freedom Trail
- All transportation in Boston
- Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe and Fire and Ice Grill
- September 27: $100 Deposit for EACH traveler due
- October 31: $100 Payment for EACH traveler due
- November 29: $100 Payment for EACH traveler due
- January 31: $100 Payment for EACH traveler due
- February 28: $100 Payment for EACH traveler due
- March 27: Final Payment for EACH traveler due
Price for the Boston Trip will be APPROXIMATELY (all prices shown are PER PERSON):
|Student and Chaperone Price||$700|
Other Important Information
- All students participating in the trip must be eligible according to FCPS Policy. No Exceptions.
- Any deposits/credits paid towards the Boston Trip are non-refundable once group is accepted by WorldStrides (approximately September 30)
- Once a deposit is made, students/parents will be responsible for the FULL charge of the trip by the due dates! No cancellations will be accepted!
- Any adult over the age of 21 traveling with us will be considered a “chaperone” and will have duties as assigned by the directors.
- First deposit of $100 for EACH traveller is due no later than September 27, 2019.
- No additional travellers will be accepted after November 2, 2019.
- FCPS has the right to change these offerings to keep prices within the price shown above.
- If numbers change after contracts are signed with WorldStrides and the bus company the entire group must absorb the cost of the original contract numbers. Therefore, students and parents must understand that once they submit their initial payment, they are committed for the entire cost of the trip.
Frederick High School has visited many places around the country as a part of our strive for excellence in music education. We are VERY excited to offer this opportunity to the students at Frederick High School! We are distributing this information as it becomes available in an effort to help families make the best experience and financial decision for your student(s). More information will be sent home with all students by the second week of school (September 2019). This information will include a detailed payment schedule, more information about experiences, possible itinerary, etc.
J. Kevin Lewis